Purchase 24 jars of peanut butter for our neighbors in need.
As our population ages and the costs of housing, childcare, education, medical and other expenses stretch beyond paychecks, we know our work will continue to be vital to Martinsville & Henry County.
Our dream for the coming years is to provide not just food, but also hope to stabilize the lives of our clients and help them on a path to self-sufficiency which will build a vibrant community for all.
• Meals in a can (soup, stew, chili)
• Tuna or canned chicken
• Peanut butter
• Canned foods with pop-top lids
• Canned fruit in its own juice or water
• Low-sodium canned vegetables
• Olive or canola oil
• Low-sugar whole grain cereals
• Healthy snacks (granola bars, nuts, dried fruit)
Yes, we accept perishable foods too!
Items for our Food for Kids program, individually wrapped, and child friendly: